Understanding the school of architecture as a manifesto, the course locates 5 of the most influential schools of the 20th century in order to propose new schemes to study and learn.
The UCV, built in 1945, was an icon of modern construction in Venezuela, and established new study patterns, using extensive green spaces connected by corridors.
The project intervenes the current building of the Faculty of Architecture through a programmatic redistribution, roposes a new gallery and exhibition-type building on the boundaries of the land and provides a new space in front of the stadiums where different faculties of the university will be housed.
Team: Harold Pacheco, Midori Miyazawa, Maria Manrique, Nathaly Van Grieken, César Barbarán.
Tutors: Franco Micucci, Kristian Ceballos
Date: mar, 2017